Why do you want to be a vet?

Resultado de imagen para veterinario niños


When i was a child, i wanted to be a vet or doctor because i like the idea of helping.

In the high school i liked the arts and crafts and in one moment i thought about studying architecture but later i realized it was not for me.

In the present, i am student of veterinary medicine, i selected veterinary because my love for the animals is very big and i wanted to mix the sciences and veterinary medicine. My experience in the university is very good. I know more people and i study what i like, although it is a little hard and the level of stress is very high.

Resultado de imagen para clinica veterinaria animada
When I finish my career, i would like to have my own veterinary clinic in the south of Chile, i still do not decide the place, but i like the city of Valdivia, but to have my own clinic i have to work first and save  money. I also like the idea of ​​going to work in another country.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I hope you can make your dreams come true and have your clinic in the South!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Webquest 2

blog n°2 : Expressing my opinions