My life's main event




April 1999
I was born in Santiago de Chile in the hospital"San Borja Arriarán" on 26th. I was the first daughter that my parents had.





(this is me baby)





March 2004
I started the school in "liceo Dagoberto Godoy n°3"






(photo of my kindergarten graduation)








May 2005
On May 16,my little sister is born







(my sister and i)





Dicember 2012
I graduated of elementary school




(my friends and I celebrating the end of the elementary school)








August 2013
I have a my first pet is a hedgehog,



(she is "luna")







August 2016
I adopted a my dog






(she is "reina"nowadays )







Dicember 2016
I graduated of high school











March 2018
I started the university,i started studying veterinary medicine at the "Universidad de Chile"






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Webquest 2

blog n°2 : Expressing my opinions

Why do you want to be a vet?