My autobiography,know a little more of me :)



My name is Lucía Catalina Navarro Hernandez, i have 19 years.I was born on 26 April of 1999 in Santiago, Chile.


At elementary school and high school in Liceo teniente Dagoberto Godoy ,in Lo prado,finish my  study in 2016 .In 2018 i am started study veterinary medicine in Universidad de chile in the campus antumapu.

I live in santiago with my dad Ermes,my mom Lucía and my little sister Gabriela. I always wanted to have a dog, but my dad did not like the idea, in 2016 my dad finally told me we could have a dog, so we went to a rescue center to look for a puppy and there she was. It could be said that it was love at first sight, we decided to put the name of “reina” for the movie the "lady and the tramp". was not my first pet, before I had had a hedgehog called "luna". 


In my free time I like to go out with my friends, when we go out we like to go to the cinema, go to the park or go to eat (my favorite foods is pizza and lasagna).I am also learning to play the ukulele and crochet, when I'm alone what I like to do the most is watch netflix series.






Comentarios

  1. Hi lucía!

    we do similar activities in the free time. Also, i love it lasagna is very tasty.
    bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love lasagna and I also love the series
    I also know how to weave!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Reinita is very cute!! I also want to learn to play the ukulele :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Webquest 2

blog n°2 : Expressing my opinions

Why do you want to be a vet?